Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Free writing with Mr Wisemen



This weird looking crocodile or whatever it is it looks so scary. This crocodile is hungry he has not eaten
anything the past few weeks. He lives in the woods he has not seen anybody walked pass. One day a
little girl was taking her dog for a walk they went past the park and past the nybers now they are going
towards the woods she was quite scared because it's getting dark and she was lost she was panicking.
Just as the scary monster was laying down to sleep he heard the little girl saying “where’s the way
home” repeating and repeating the monster crawled out and said “I can lead you home”the little girl
said “do you know where live” “yes of course I know where you live I know your parent’s” said the
monster. The little girl said “okay take me home please” then the monster said “dinner for tonight” the
little girl said “dinner what are you having for dinner” the monster said “I’m just going to the beach to
catch some fish” “oh can I come can I come please” “okay double dinner for me lets go then” “okay”
answered the little girl the little girl lead the dog on it own jump on my back and we will go fishing.
TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment